Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prostate Pain Constant Prostate Cancer Removal That My Dad Had. Radical Prostatimacy?

Prostate Cancer Removal that my dad had. Radical Prostatimacy? - prostate pain constant

My father had recently removed a radical Prostatimacy to the prostate, and oddly enough, not the feeling in the rectum and I felt no evacuation. What is me and my thinking that the mother, because it is a mixture of all 3 things: antibiotics, painkillers, and land used for vegetable juice. Because they have a constant diarrhea and do not feel up, and somewhat because of the remoteness of the prostate diarrhea with blood, which also made. And feel the gas trapped in the lower abdominal area. She eats good time because it is either blown up or the effect of antibiotics, pain killers, sometimes with a loss of appetite. Phospho Soda also taken before the operation, but hardly anything, so I think that was phospho soda still in his system and he made a 4th , added to the mixture. Can someone answer my questions for me? Bloody diarrhea, flatulence, and what is the best remedy or medicine?

No comments:

Post a Comment