Monday, February 1, 2010

Elbow Pain Causes Hitting Heavy Bag Lower Bicep And Elbow Pain After Getting Hit In The Arm While Throwing Football?

Lower bicep and elbow pain after getting hit in the arm while throwing football? - elbow pain causes hitting heavy bag

I threw movement with the ball when a defender was behind me on the hand the ball at the spot where I dropped the ball left. This caused the shoulder to jam or be pushed a little, perhaps hyper-extension? Immediately there was a little sore elbow, but he seemed to leave. Two days later, I pulled my back and neck pain was almost immediate. The pain is a bit more elbow and below the biceps. He shook himself a little when I do nothing, but its not my field or force significant changes appear. All ideas about the diagnosis and / or more, the prognosis? I'm supposed to play in three days. If it is so intelligent, so I wear a corset? What is typical recovery on the basis of his opinion about the problem?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment