Sunday, February 7, 2010

North Carolina Drivers License Template How Can An Active Duty Marine Renew His North Carolina Expired Drivers License In Pennsylvania?

How can an active duty Marine renew his North Carolina expired drivers license in Pennsylvania? - north carolina drivers license template

I am in the United States Marine Corps (Active Duty) and I was stationed for four years when abroad. My North Carolina driver's license expired in January 2008. I'm back in the U.S. but my family moved to Pennsylvania and no longer residing in North Carolina. I am currently in Pennsylvania, 9th February, when I returned from abroad.

5 comments:

nicklc24 said...

I'm from Tennessee and was able to do online. See the website of your state DMV. My status has allowed me a code 30, which have allowed my license does not expire as long as I am on active duty.

Olan Black said...

In fact, this is not a resident of North Carolina again, you can only obtain a license in Pennsylvania. But if you are, you can find online.

Just go to North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles and renew online

Also check your local laws which may at most states to drive with expired license, if they do not return to the state license for 30 days

franky said...

so that you can by phone or online, or you can do it, I paid for, costing me $ 15 to do it when I was in Fort Hood, Texas, and I am only the IT in the newspaper and has 15 completed and paid a new look and has a temperature, and sent me to my new

out2lunc... said...

Check with the authority to grant licenses CN. If you reside in North Carolina to remain in active service, May, North Carolina to keep your license is valid until the return to the state. To do many states. If the PA is now with him, it creates a PA license.

fangtaiy... said...

Probably you can renew by e-mail. Write to the agency that monitors such things in North Carolina.

Post a Comment