Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Causes Face To Turn Red And Burn Does This Always Happen When Using Products To Treat Acne?

Does this always happen when using products to treat acne? - what causes face to turn red and burn

Ok, I ordered the ID of the Neutrogena skin (I did not know I had a skin color of light * and * only if it lasted just could not decide if I had oily skin, or a combination of what I did a test, which for both, and I have the same result: that 72 Foam Cleaner, 32 little gel, moisturizing cream 12 was for m) 'means caused by my acne, because my face red and heavily burned in the first two days of use (he had to put her face in front of a fan and let the fresh air blowing in my face for me, below), I have the products (such as the instructions said) another day, when I saw the results within 1-2 weeks my face was beautiful! I always use the ID of the skin for about a month or two, then I've stopped them for a week because I'm lazy, maybe 3 days later ... , OMG my faceThe worst thing that had ever looked before! I've never been so impressed! Was not I use a result on the product? This kind of things always happen when any kind of acne product after it stopped treating him for some time (eg proactive, Stridex clean and clear, all kinds of products, etc.)? Also, they say that when we get older (now in 19) need not worry about acne, but say for example that still use the ID of the skin, and after about 10 years, I think (because I'm older, not that you worry about acne legal troubles?), but then hidious ANCE / patches / etc again! (ahhh! lol) I would not care to many chemicals hang eight of my skin. Milder forms there is much more natural, acne / spots / oil / otherProblem (prefibly burns on my face / red or if the ACE / stains come back, if I) the use of the product? Help would be very grateful! :-)

1 comment:

eloquent said...

is imperative to check with your dermatologist for medication side effects.

Post a Comment